Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Bug: New Challenge

Howdy,
I've been bitten... I have the "bug".. bad. I'm depressed now that we rocked Chicago... What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Answer: Something else dummy

Molly may have just given it to me... LA marathon, March 20th, 2011.
(http://www.lamarathon.com/) .
Point to Point run and basically downhill ???? Hmmm.. while the hell not? Avg max temp = 68 degrees in March. A nice 5 months away... perfect for a new training program...

Sibs... what do ya think? We can all crash at Molly's place (shh.. haven't asked her yet).

I'm also toying with the idea of a tri... seriously thinking about the Lone-star 1/2 iron-man in April @ Galveston... anyone up for that?

2 comments:

  1. YES! Come to LA!

    March 20 $145. All down hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not excited about a March race because of the weather here that I would have to train in... think 20 mile run in February in snowy Colorado!

    Maybe a May race for me...

    But, you rock it Bro!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Contributors