Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jennifer's Playlist -- No particular Order

The official race song is Beautiful Day by U2. I always start mine with Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen. I won't part with tradition. Other than this first song -- here is my list, in no particular order since I put the pod on shuffle:

Wide Open Spaces -- Dixie Chicks
Remedy -- Black Crowes
Born to Run -- Bruce Springsteen
Off the Wall -- Michael Jackson
Love Story -- Taylor Swift
Beer for my Horses - Toby Keith and Willie Nelson
Better be good to me -- Tina Turner
Billie Jean -- Michael Jackson
Beat It -- Michael Jackson
Live LIke you were dying -- Tim McGraw
Single Ladies -- Beyonce
Never Wanted Nothing More -- Kenny Chesney
Time for me to fly -- REO Speedwagon
September -- Earth wind and fire
Wanna Be Startin' something -- Michael Jackson
Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkel
The Best -- Tina Turner
Thriller -- Michael Jackson
A Change Would do you Good - Sheryl Crow
Brown Eyed Girl -- Van Morrison
I will Follow - U2
Hit me with your best shot -- Pat Benetar
Kiss a Girl -- Keith Urban
Mercy -- Duffy
Suspicious Minds -- Dwight Yoakum
I gotta feeling -- Black eyed peas
Don't stop believin' - Journey
You can't stop the beat -- hairspray
Poker face -- lady gaga
Any way you want it -- journey
Don't stop til you get enough -- michael jackson
solsbury hill -- peter gabriel
dancing queen -- abba
dancing with myself -- billy idol
son of a preacher man -- dusty springfield
A little less conversation -- elvis
we got the beat -- go-gos
welcome to the jungle -- guns n roses
i melt with you -- modern english
super freak -- rick james
blister in the sun -- violent femmes
it's raining men -- weather girls
hold on loosely -- 38 special
caught up in you -- 38 special
Free -- zac brown band
the departed song -- drop kick murphies; for betsy
up against the wall redneck mother -- jerry jeff walker
amarillo by morning -- george straight
some song by the muse -- that's for molly
it's tricky -- run dmc
Waking up in Vegas -- katy perry
rehab -- amy winehouse


my ipod just died -- no idea of the others -- but i have 6 hours of songs -- because it might just take me six hours. ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors