Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Updated Playlist

Bored and since I'm not allowed to really run or do anything "hard" this week... I'm going a bit batty. So I've updated my playlist for the big day...



Ordered them by artist -




Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
Thank You - Alanis Morissette
Hand in my Pocket - Alanis Morissette
Hey Jude - The Beatles (I just might sing this out loud while running)
In a Big Country - Big Country
I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
Let's Get It Started - The Black Eyed Peas (#1 in the list for sure)
Pump It - The Black Eyed Peas
I Miss You - Blink-182
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
Surrender - Cheap Trick
Three Little Birdies Down Beats - The Chemical Brothers
Send the Pain Below - Chevelle
The Red - Chevelle
Woohoo - Christina Aguilera (stole this from Emily)
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
One - Creed
Have you Ever Seen the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival (Run Forest Run)
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult (Just Love this song..)
You Might Die Trying - Dave Matthews Band
Louisana Bayou - Dave Matthews Band
Personal Jesus (Pump Mix) - Depeche Mode
Guitars, Cadillace - Dwight Yokem (Great shit kicking song)
My Way - Elvis Presley (If I can time it so I round 26 on this song... be very cool)
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Our Lips are Sealed - Go Go's (no one can turn off this song)
Know Your Enemy - Greenday
You and Your Heart - Jack Johnson
Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z
Voodo Child - Jimi Hendrix
Pink Houses - John Mellencamp
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Tik Tok - Ke$ha (Molly...)
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Mr. BrightSide - The Killers
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park
One - Metallica
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
Rockstar - Nickelback
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Head Like a Hole - Nine Inch Nails
Mo Money Mo Problems - Notorious BIG
Crazy Train - Ozzy
Just Like a Pill - P!nk
Baby I'm a Star - Prince
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine
Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider
Gimmie Shelter - Rolling Stones
It's Tricky - Run-DMC
The Spirit of the Radio - Rush
Rocket - Smashing Pumpkins
Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
Little Wing - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Rapper's Delight - The Sugarhill Gang
Just to See You Smile - Tim McGraw
Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
Jump - Van Halen
Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
Gettin' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
How Do U Want It - 2Pac
Caught Up in You - .38 Special

- Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors