Thursday, July 22, 2010

JPJ v. The Mountain....Round ^^%%$##

This ^^%$#$%%^^ mountain! I beat it on Monday. It beat me on Tuesday -- tried to bike up the thing. Legs burning, lungs burning -- got stock in a gear in the middle of the steepest part; nearly fell on my butt trying to get my shoes unclicked. No helmet to boot. Yes, dad would have my hide for the last part -- helmet, helmet, helmet. But -- today. Today is my day. I"m going to take this ^^%$$# mountain. Off to run another 5.5. Saturday is 11 miles -- first three miles up hill. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. make that mountain your bitch, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beat it today! 49 minutes. Now, whether I can walk tomorrow -- remains to be seen. Before I leave here in 2.5 weeks -- I"m going to run up this ^^%%$$# mountain.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors